1. Joined
    07 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 16:22
    Non-subscriber - yes..... but it seems RHP doesn't want me to be playing more than 5 games! the "in progress" section shows one game extra 4🙄

was initially able to play 6 games...this denial of one game occurred about a week back... have checked out all my games, no leeway yet😀

can u find a way out?!
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 18:47
    It just takes a database clean up or something. Have patience. It will be restored in a day or so...
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    13 Feb '06 22:41
    Originally posted by simplychess
    Non-subscriber - yes..... but it seems RHP doesn't want me to be playing more than 5 games! the "in progress" section shows one game extra 4🙄

was initially able to play 6 games...this denial of one game occurred about a week back... have checked out all my games, no leeway yet😀

can u find a way out?!
    Have you archived an in progress game by mistake?
  4. The sky
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 01:06

can u find a way out?!
    Maybe Master Merlin stole a game from you (Thread 38031). 😉 Sounds like a bug to me.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 08:37

can u find a way out?!
    Do you still have finished games that you haven't sent to the arcive folder. Because you can't play six if you still have a finished game in your inbox.
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '06 14:40
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Do you still have finished games that you haven't sent to the arcive folder. Because you can't play six if you still have a finished game in your inbox.
    thanks for all ur suggestions...... maybe i had a finished game in my inbox initially... thanks for the info cashthetrash!

now i am back to playing 6 games....n having fun🙂

take care.....cheers!
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    19 Feb '06 03:32
    thanks for all ur suggestions...... maybe i had a finished game in my inbox initially... thanks for the info cashthetrash!

now i am back to playing 6 games....n having fun🙂

take care.....cheers!
    You are welcome. Glad I could help.😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree