1. Joined
    10 Apr '13
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 18:36
    OK, this is an emergency post (from an emergency account).

1. I do not remember the password for my real account.
    2. I tried PW reset (more than once) but never received an email.
    3. I tried to create an account using the email I think I used for the real account. It is in use.
    4. I asked for help using the support form but did not get any reply.
    5. I checked the spam and virus folders of my email at the providers site. Empty.

Out of clues.

Sorry for making a second account for posting the above. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 19:00
    Originally posted by RequesterMan

3. I tried to create an account using the email I think I used for the real account. It is in use.
    4. I asked for help using the support form but did not get any reply. ...[text shortened]... t of clues.

Sorry for making a second account for posting the above. Any help is appreciated.
    We cannot help you with a password that only you know.

It is unfortunate that you forgot it but the only advice I can offer
    is for you to go to the bottom of this page and press the feedback button.

List your problem in there and also on the site ideas forum.

Feedback and the site ideas forum are the two forums that the
    administrators read mostly. Explain your problem there.

On the feedback button you can state your real name and e mail
    and hopefully the administrators will get back to you soon with
    a solution.

Do not give your real name or e mail address on the site ideas forum.
    Only on the feedback button.

Good luck.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 01:57
    Originally posted by RequesterMan

4. I asked for help using the support form but did not get any reply. ...[text shortened]... t of clues.

"Send feedback" is the only way any of us can contact the site owners, unfortunately they're caught up in site changes right now and it won't be a quick response. Make sure you supply them with as much information as you can: username, full email address at the very least. Mention that you've had to use a different email address for the emergency account because your regular email address is already in use. If you're known personally to any other player on the site, say so.

How did you ask for a password reset if you can't get into the account?
  4. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 04:27
    KOriginally posted by Kewpie
    "Send feedback" is the only way any of us can contact the site owners, unfortunately they're caught up in site changes right now and it won't be a quick response. Make sure you supply them with as much information as you can: username, full email address at the very least. Mention that you've had to use a different email address for the emergency account ...[text shortened]... site, say so.

How did you ask for a password reset if you can't get into the account?
    Kewpie, I dont understand you.

When you use password reset, you either need to key in your email or username and they will send you an email to do a password reset. I never tried this but it is extremely probable that you just need to key in either your email or username or both. So getting into your account is not a neccessary condition to ask for a password reset.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 05:19
    Originally posted by Sebastian Yap
    Kewpie, I dont understand you.

When you use password reset, you either need to key in your email or username and they will send you an email to do a password reset. I never tried this but it is extremely probable that you just need to key in either your email or username or both. So getting into your account is not a neccessary condition to ask for a password reset.
    Oh, OK, sometimes I get lost in the mechanics of this stuff. I'm currently fighting a battle to get a corrupted file fix in another program entirely - can't uninstall because of the corruption, can't reinstall because I can't uninstall, can't get a response from the site via their email contact - so I wasn't thinking straight here.
  6. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 05:23
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Oh, OK, sometimes I get lost in the mechanics of this stuff. I'm currently fighting a battle to get a corrupted file fix in another program entirely - can't uninstall because of the corruption, can't reinstall because I can't uninstall, can't get a response from the site via their email contact - so I wasn't thinking straight here.
    If you want to force delete a file, I can teach you how.
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 07:12
    Originally posted by Sebastian Yap
    If you want to force delete a file, I can teach you how.
    Thanks for the offer, but my computer genius husband will be home soon, and I always share my headaches with him. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree