1. Joined
    26 May '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 02:00
    A typo occurred and I challenge a person I did not intend to challeng. Is it possible to undo this challenge ? Game has not started.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 02:41
    delete it by clicking on the trash can beside the game should take care of it.
  3. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 16:52
    Originally posted by maxschwarz
    A typo occurred and I challenge a person I did not intend to challeng. Is it possible to undo this challenge ? Game has not started.
    I sought an opponent and one responded. I chose white and made the first move. When there was no response I checked the game (#4093581) and found a trash can beside it that means "game is deleted." Question: in such a case does it mean that for some unspecified reason the opponent decided not to play me and I should simply click on the symbol and seek a new opponent?
    gswill
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 16:54
    Originally posted by GSWILL
    I sought an opponent and one responded. I chose white and made the first move. When there was no response I checked the game (#4093581) and found a trash can beside it that means "game is deleted." Question: in such a case does it mean that for some unspecified reason the opponent decided not to play me and I should simply click on the symbol and seek a new opponent?
    gswill
    It doesn't mean the game is deleted. It means you can delete it.

D
  5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 20:40
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 20:41

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree