Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 21 Jan '06 01:33
    i was playing kramer77 and he hAS CLAIMED A WIN ON TIME WHEN I COULD NOT STAY AT THE BOARD I WAS WINNING THE GAME I CLAIM A VOID MATCH
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    21 Jan '06 01:40
    Originally posted by roberthead
    i was playing kramer77 and he hAS CLAIMED A WIN ON TIME WHEN I COULD NOT STAY AT THE BOARD I WAS WINNING THE GAME I CLAIM A VOID MATCH
    I feel a "war is war, loser" post is imminent.

skeeter
  3. Standard member Ringtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    21 Jan '06 01:56
    Move in the time you agreed to. If you can't do that you should probobly not play chess.

JMHO

RTh
  4. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    21 Jan '06 09:08
    :'(
  5. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    21 Jan '06 09:39
    Shouldn't that be richardhead?

D
  6. 21 Jan '06 11:01
    "Could not stay at the board"?

What time controls were you playing?
  7. 21 Jan '06 11:06
    HAHAHAHA.
  8. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    21 Jan '06 20:54
    Originally posted by skeeter
    I feel a "war is war, loser" post is imminent.

skeeter
    Not from me, loser.

Bowmann
  9. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    22 Jan '06 01:32
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Not from me, loser.

Bowmann
    Good, makes a pleasant change.

skeeter
  10. Standard member orfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    22 Jan '06 20:56
    You need help alright. Just not the kind you're going to get from this thread.
  11. Standard member reader1107
    petting the cat
    22 Jan '06 23:54
    But you also lost in a move time-out less than a month earlier. Since this was the second time it happened, surely it wasn't a surprise.
  12. 23 Jan '06 07:20
    there there ........there there
  13. Standard member Chakan
    Oro!
    23 Jan '06 08:05
    Ugh shame...
  14. 27 Jan '06 18:06
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    I dont know how Mr Kramer can sleep at night
    Did you email him to let him know you couldn`t move. Anyhow, if he claims the win on time it`s really up to him, regardless of whos winning... :'(