1. Joined
    21 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 07:422 edits
    I recently created my account (username "stoddard" ) and after completing registration was able to login. I sent my username to a friend so we could start up a game.

However, "Find Player" doesn't locate me. I even tried cut and paste both from the Email Verification message and from the name listed under "My Home" just to prove to myself I'm not mis-typing.

Any suggestions?

btw - I know there are other ways to start a game (i.e. issuing the challenge myself or providing email address to potential challenger). I just want to find out now if my account is broken and whether this is a known issue.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 08:331 edit
    ''Sorry, no players match your search. Please try being less specific.''
    aw poor you:p

id sent feedback, bottom of the site theres a link.

or, maybe it just doesnt find you cuz ur newly joined and have 0 games finished, or any games running..
  3. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 10:20
    Where are you looking?

If you are using the player tables then please note that all of them have the proviso that ... "Non-movers in the last 100 days are not ranked."

And I was also able to start a game with you 🙂 Which I have deleted (so don't look for it 🙂)
  4. Joined
    21 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 11:27
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    id sent feedback, bottom of the site theres a link.

or, maybe it just doesnt find you cuz ur newly joined and have 0 games finished, or any games running..
    Good call. Feedback verified that "Player Search" filters out ultra-newbies. Accepting an invitation fixed the problem.

I had wondered if obtaining a solution would be a challenge, and it turned out that obtaining a challenge was the solution. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree