1. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 09:36
    I've just played a blitz game against a "RichieMuhammadShakoo", but if you search for this player in 'find player' he's not listed. But there is a "RichieMohammadShakoo" (note spelling difference) who is banned. Why can I find one but not the other? They're probably the same person anyway.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 20:29
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    I've just played a blitz game against a "RichieMuhammadShakoo", but if you search for this player in 'find player' he's not listed. But there is a "RichieMohammadShakoo" (note spelling difference) who is banned. Why can I find one but not the other? They're probably the same person anyway.
    i've had that before... i'm not sure if it's because they've never moved or the account was very recently created but i'd put my money on one of those. consider them a p1200 when it happens.
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 21:53
    Is the person offering a draw penalized(more pts.) simply for offering rather than accepting the draw?
  4. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 21:56
    Originally posted by jimm619
    Is the person offering a draw penalized(more pts.) simply for offering rather than accepting the draw?
    No.
  5. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '09 04:30
    If they haven't made a move, they do not show up in the search . . .
  6. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    22 Nov '09 18:00
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    If they haven't made a move, they do not show up in the search . . .
    Are you sure? I'm sure I've read 'never moved' on a profile before. On forum posters. Maybe it's if they've not either posted or moved.
  7. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    22 Nov '09 18:43
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Are you sure? I'm sure I've read 'never moved' on a profile before. On forum posters. Maybe it's if they've not either posted or moved.
    But if you try to use the "Find player" option and type that users name it will not find him/her.
  8. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    22 Nov '09 18:47
    Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    But if you try to use the "Find player" option and type that users name it will not find him/her.
    Oh I see.
    Grovy avatar by the way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree