1. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:01
    I'm not sure, but I think the site code calls/uses google-analytics to keep track of advertising (I could be wrong). However, I'm a subscriber, so these links should be unnecessary (I don't see any ads). Ordinarily I wouldn't complain about a site's code, but these unnecessary links to google-analytics are occasionally hanging up my screens and almost always causing noticeable delays. I'm using the latest FireFox under Win 98 SE.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 20:38
    Originally posted by CrawlIce
    I'm not sure, but I think the site code calls/uses google-analytics to keep track of advertising (I could be wrong). However, I'm a subscriber, so these links should be unnecessary (I don't see any ads). Ordinarily I wouldn't complain about a site's code, but these unnecessary links to google-analytics are occasionally hanging up my screens and almost always causing noticeable delays. I'm using the latest FireFox under Win 98 SE.
    have a look here - Thread 80236
  3. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 16:57
    Thanks; I added a post to that thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree