1. Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 11:48
    Hi!

I wonder how I can see whether a game is/was rated or not.
    I just won this game Game 6166497, but neither my rating nor the rating of my opponent didn't change. I usually never start unrated games, my opponent says he doesn't either. I also don't see the game in my history graph.
    So is it possible to see, if this game was rated?

Or could it be an error on RHP?

Greetings

JNeudorf
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 12:253 edits
    Originally posted by JNeudorf
    Hi!

I wonder how I can see whether a game is/was rated or not.
    I just won this game Game 6166497, but neither my rating nor the rating of my opponent didn't change. I usually never start unrated games, my opponent says he doesn't either. I also don't see the game in my history graph.
    So is it possible to see, if this game was rated?

Or could it be an error on RHP?

Greetings

JNeudorf
    There's a little info link to the right of the game in your folder, click on that and it tells you if it's rated or not.
    There's also a link on the game that says game info. You can click on that also and it will tell you there.
    Your game in question was NOT rated.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 13:41
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    There's a little info link to the right of the game in your folder, click on that and it tells you if it's rated or not.
    There's also a link on the game that says game info. You can click on that also and it will tell you there.
    Your game in question was NOT rated.
    If you want to avoid playing unrated games, make sure to check the info of the game before you make your second move.
    If it's unrated and you don't want to play the game just click on the trash can to the right of the game and it will delete the game.
    After the trash can is gone you've made 3 moves and there's no way to delete the game.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 14:47
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    If you want to avoid playing unrated games, make sure to check the info of the game before you make your second move.
    If it's unrated and you don't want to play the game just click on the trash can to the right of the game and it will delete the game.
    After the trash can is gone you've made 3 moves and there's no way to delete the game.
    Once I got a invitation for a game. I didn't want to play this guy, but he was persistant. So I created the game for us, and clicked the unrated option. I told him that I could play the game under 'these conditions', and he agreed. No rating points given nor taken, and everyone was happy. I wasn't sure, though, if he had seen the unrated option...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree