1. Santiago
    Moves
    27 May '09 20:02
    Hi all,

Sometimes I get challenges from random non-subscribers. I usually, but not always, delete them. I sometimes play peeople that have played a fair number of games, or who have sent a message.

What I want to know is: Is there anyway to adjust your settings so that people can't challenge you. I want this to allow me to accept clan and club games, and club challenges. Just not random players.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    27 May '09 21:15
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Hi all,

Sometimes I get challenges from random non-subscribers. I usually, but not always, delete them. I sometimes play peeople that have played a fair number of games, or who have sent a message.

What I want to know is: Is there anyway to adjust your settings so that people can't challenge you. I want this to allow me to accept clan and club games, and club challenges. Just not random players.
    For clan games you can turn your availability on or off.

For other games you can set the max number of games your willing to play before you are seen as available by everyone.
    My settings -> Challenge Settings

There is no way of controlling club games at present.

You can tweak the ratings that you'd like to play and you can add people to your buddy list - they'll always be able to challenge you - even if the other settings say would suggest they can't.
    That's about it.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    27 May '09 22:36
    Originally posted by orangutan
    For clan games you can turn your availability on or off.

For other games you can set the max number of games your willing to play before you are seen as available by everyone.
    My settings -> Challenge Settings

There is no way of controlling club games at present.

You can tweak the ratings that you'd like to play and you can add people to your bud ...[text shortened]... o challenge you - even if the other settings say would suggest they can't.
    That's about it.
    No need to control club games as there are totalling your choice, nothing set up for you simply a PM telling you of the availability.
  4. In Jim's arms
    Moves
    29 May '09 17:28
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Hi all,

To avoid anyone challenging you go to My settings --> My challenge settings

Select a minimum rating of 2500 or so

Or

Not sure of this, type 0 to Maximum games

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree