1. San Francisco
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 12:07
    I'm baffled how an opponent can start a new game with first move and all with an invite or an acceptance on my part. Nothing personal or abusive but I keep getting a new first move in a new game after winning and don't wish to play again!!!???
    Nt
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 12:37
    Originally posted by DancinDog
    I'm baffled how an opponent can start a new game with first move and all with an invite or an acceptance on my part. Nothing personal or abusive but I keep getting a new first move in a new game after winning and don't wish to play again!!!???
    Nt
    It's the way this site works, normally . Anyone can challenge anyone else, and anyone receiving a challenge can choose to delete it without penalty. It's a logical routine which gets the new game started faster, rather than exchanging private messages which can delay things for a day or more. Delete any game you don't want to play. If it's just a matter of colour or time control preference, delete that game and create a suitable one yourself.

You have the facility in your MySettings page to set your challenge games to zero so that nobody can challenge you.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 21:39
    You have an ignore list. Look under My Home and click on it. You will see that players on your ignore list cannot challenge you.
  4. UK
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 11:52
    You can delete any game under a few moves each without any penalty to anyone's rating. I'd just delete these unwanted games, and block the user if they persisted. I may even make one move in reply with a polite message to say Please don't challenge me again!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree