1. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 22:12
    Hi can someone point me into the right direction. Ive changed my credit card which I have used to subscibe to the site.

When I look it says "Recurring subscription.
    This subscription will renew automatically if the card on file has not expired."

How do I change my card details, I can't see it.

Cheers in advance.

Kev
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 23:12
    Originally posted by GalaKev
    Hi can someone point me into the right direction. Ive changed my credit card which I have used to subscibe to the site.

This subscription will renew automatically if the card on file has not expired."

Cheers in advance.

Kev
    Send feedback and they should be able to help you get switched over to a different card.
  3. Joined
    13 Jul '04
    Moves
    13 Mar '08 23:56
    Originally posted by GalaKev

Cheers in advance.

Kev
    Click on My Home

Scroll down to the subscripition part, click on that and it'll show your billing details - you can change your card details there.
  4. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    16 Mar '08 10:13
    Thats where I thought it would be, but there is nowhere to update. So I'll send feedback instead.

Thanks
    Kev

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree