1. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    01 Nov '06 01:01
    the clock is ticking and i need to move, when i move my pawn into the last rank, nothing happens, so if i hit submit, then i'll just have a pawn in the last file? i remember playing around with analyze board when it worked for me and seeing a little pop up window when you move a pawn to the last file... i'm using firefox 2 with java updated and script enable and cookies, and pop ups allowed for this site, but still nothing!
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '06 01:27
    Originally posted by slickhare
    the clock is ticking and i need to move, when i move my pawn into the last rank, nothing happens, so if i hit submit, then i'll just have a pawn in the last file? i remember playing around with analyze board when it worked for me and seeing a little pop up window when you move a pawn to the last file... i'm using firefox 2 with java updated and script enable and cookies, and pop ups allowed for this site, but still nothing!
    When you click "submit" you then get the choice of which piece you would like to promote the pawn to. [I'm pretty sure anyway - I've never got that far. 🙁 ]
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    01 Nov '06 02:40
    Originally posted by slickhare
    Have you come out the analyze feature and gone back to the real game?

Having looked at the game in question can see no reason why you can't promote pawn.
  4. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    01 Nov '06 03:13
    oops! i thought that you were supposed to select your promotion piece before you hit submit. boy do i feel like an idiot...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree