1. Joined
    17 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 16:29
    Since the change to DST on Sunday, the last moved timestamps on my games have been showing one hour early. Is there a table that needs to be updated on RHP?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 16:361 edit
    Originally posted by FielderJones
    Since the change to DST on Sunday, the last moved timestamps on my games have been showing one hour early. Is there a table that needs to be updated on RHP?
    You need to change your time zone setting by one zone to get the new correct time.

Go to "My Settings", then to "My time zone". I don't know what your zone is, but just decrease it my 1 and it should be correct until this fall, when you will need to increase it by 1.

Be sure to click "update" before exiting that page.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 17:21
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    You need to change your time zone setting by one zone to get the new correct time.

Go to "My Settings", then to "My time zone". I don't know what your zone is, but just decrease it my 1 and it should be correct until this fall, when you will need to increase it by 1.

Be sure to click "update" before exiting that page.
    On Eastern time, I went from -5 to -4. It always makes me feel closer to my friends over the pond.

P-
  4. Joined
    17 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 01:47

Duh! That's right! GMT never changes. Thanks.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 18:5213 edits
    Originally posted by FielderJones
    [b]You need to change your time zone setting by one zone to get the new correct time.

Duh! That's right! GMT never changes. Thanks.[/b]
    Umm GMT

[British Summer Time] BST = DST [Daylight Saving Time]

DST starts on Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 1:00 AM
    DST ends on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 2:00 AM

Other European countries are similar.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time.htm

IMO. It should be made to change automatically - most sites seem to these days.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree