1. Joined
    01 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '06 14:07
    I have a holiday booked at the end of next month and will be away for a fortnight. I have noticed that there is a vacation icon that can be used but I am having difficulty finding / accessing it. Please can you advise. I imagine that once this has been posted all games are frozen until your return - is this correct or do games in progress have to be finished first?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '06 14:56
    Originally posted by Raf Malik
    I have a holiday booked at the end of next month and will be away for a fortnight. I have noticed that there is a vacation icon that can be used but I am having difficulty finding / accessing it. Please can you advise. I imagine that once this has been posted all games are frozen until your return - is this correct or do games in progress have to be finished first?
    Click 'My settings' on the red menu line and choose 'My vacation settings' and you'll be able to notify everyone that you are not available during the period.

However - the games nor the timebank are not frozen during your vacation. But it is considered a bad manner to time out anyone during his vacation period. (My opinion is that it should be frozen though.)
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    21 Mar '06 16:20
    Some people consider it bad manners.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '06 16:46
    Originally posted by Peakite
    [b]Some people consider it bad manners.[/b]
    Myself included.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Mar '06 19:30
    Originally posted by Raf Malik
    Make sure you put a return date in your vacation message.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree