1. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    29 May '08 05:17
    Originally posted by lhusain
    This is probably a dense question, but I can't find an answer in the FAQs ...

I've got two ongoing games that have timed out because my opponents haven't moved in weeks ... These games are taking up my quota of simultaneously playable games, meaning that I can't start any new ones (4 genuinely ongoing).

How do I get past this without resigning? I assume I can claim a timeout win. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
    If the game is timed out, you should see a little skull on your My Games page. Clicking on it ends the game and awards you the win.
  2. Joined
    25 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '08 10:09
    Thanks for the rapid answer - I read on one fo the threads about skulls, but I couldn't (and can't) find one on either of my two stalled games ...

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=4648868

Am I just missing something?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 May '08 10:45
    Thanks for the rapid answer - I read on one fo the threads about skulls, but I couldn't (and can't) find one on either of my two stalled games ...

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=4648868

Am I just missing something?
    Click the trashcan icon to delete the game.

Can't TO because not enough moves have been made.

D
  4. Joined
    25 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 01:06
    Thanks. It was just me being dense - foudnthe skull icon and got rid of the two hanging games. Thanks for the help!

Lewis
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 03:491 edit
    This is probably a dense question, but I can't find an answer in the FAQs ...

I've got two ongoing games that have timed out because my opponents haven't moved in weeks ... These games are taking up my quota of simultaneously playable games, meaning that I can't start any new ones (4 genuinely ongoing).

How do I get past this without resigning? I assume I can claim a timeout win. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
    If you have games that have timed out, you will see a little skull on your list of games in the section where the little message envelope is. Clicking the skull claims the time-out win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree