vacation

Standard memberbadbuttrying
Help 07 Aug '07 04:32
  1. Joined
    31 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 04:32
    how do u mark a vacation so other ppl know ur gone? please message be by redhotpawn email.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 04:53
    Originally posted by badbuttrying
    how do u mark a vacation so other ppl know ur gone? please message be by redhotpawn email.
    You can't unless you pay. 😠

ie. Subscribe. πŸ™„
  3. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 07:09
    What's with the 😠 and the πŸ™„? Why should you expect to get all the features of the site for absolutely zilch?
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 08:17
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    What's with the 😠 and the πŸ™„? Why should you expect to get all the features of the site for absolutely zilch?
    Noooooo!!! Don't start him on Vacation Settings again, he'll whine about it for hours. 😞
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 11:275 edits
    😠 = a player shouldn't be allowed to pay for more timebank [if their opponent is unable to do the same] That is not "fair play".

πŸ™„ = subscribe. The standard answer to all your woes.

You're welcome. 😏

ps. I don't ask for extra free features, if that's what you wish to call them - I simply ask that the playing field be level.
    As we all know, it isn't right now..
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 16:17
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    😠 = a player shouldn't be allowed to pay for more timebank [if their opponent is unable to do the same] That is not "fair play"...
    The opponent IS able to do the same, unless you are telling me Russ isn't taking on any more subscribers.

πŸ˜›

P-
  7. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 16:484 edits
    😠 = a player shouldn't be allowed to pay for more timebank [if their opponent is unable to do the same] That is not "fair play".
    I go into a restaurant and order the discount meal of the day. I'm still hungry afterwards, so I buy some more. I'm no longer hungry. The guy on the next table can't or won't pay more. He goes away hungry. You can always get more of pretty much anything if you pay. that's the way the world turns, so best just accept it serenely.
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 18:17
    posted by Phlabibit
    The opponent IS able to do the same, unless you are telling me Russ isn't taking on any more subscribers.

πŸ˜›

P-
    Right - but as you know what I meant was one side shouldn't be able to use it if the other can't. [informing them beforehand is a great idea] πŸ™‚
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 18:191 edit
    I go into a restaurant and order the discount meal of the day. I'm still hungry afterwards, so I buy some more. I'm no longer hungry. The guy on the next table can't or won't pay more. He goes away hungry. You can always get more of pretty much anything if you pay. that's the way the world turns, so best just accept it serenely.
    I'm not hungry for more of anything, like I have repeatedly said.

😴
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 18:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 22:30
    Right - but as you know what I meant was one side shouldn't be able to use it if the other can't. [informing them beforehand is a great idea] πŸ™‚
    Quiet you, I'm still laughing about my last post.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree