This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 09:51
    Originally posted by Ohforf
    Hi, Dutch.

Speaking of abuse, I just finished a very disturbing game with a fellow named Chandradi in another tournament I'm in. First this guy says he's only eight years old and is being coached by a grandmaster (Julian Hodgson). Then when I am winning he starts insisting that I accept a draw. First he says that in return he'll tell me "the latest move ...[text shortened]... ]3905609[/gid]

Edit: But a very satisfying checkmate, considering the circumstances! 😀
    He called you Pigface?? thats not nice 🙂

On a semi related and afore mentioned note, I had a game against a player that was playing regular moves (a move every ten minutes or so) until he/she lost their queen, then it dropped to a move every few hours despite an over whelming advantage to me and an obvious impending loss, I was a non member then and it was really irritating that he/she wouldnt resign, I often saw them online here for around 30 mins a time but still didnt move the king to the only square available, the game eventually finished but it is annoying, I subscribed now because I dont want to be sitting for days waiting for games that should be resigned to be dragged out preventing me from starting new ones.
  3. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 15:172 edits
    I take it back, and sorry for the double post.
  4. Earth
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 19:52
    Originally posted by Pigface1
    He called you Pigface?? thats not nice 🙂

On a semi related and afore mentioned note, I had a game against a player that was playing regular moves (a move every ten minutes or so) until he/she lost their queen, then it dropped to a move every few hours despite an over whelming advantage to me and an obvious impending loss, I was a non member then and it ...[text shortened]... aiting for games that should be resigned to be dragged out preventing me from starting new ones.
    Nothing wrong with being called Pigface. Part of the day job up my end. By the more articulate ones 🙂
  5. Joined
    01 Sep '07
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 06:43
    Get over it. It's just a word, it won't damage you
  6. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 01:42
    How do I communicate w my opponent on the blitz site?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 07:50
    Originally posted by TheHumanFritz
    What do I do if I was verbally harassed in a game with the comment "OK SIR...I TRUST THIS WILL BE DEFINITIVE AND CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU....GO F*** YOURSELF! HOWS THAT?" in one of my games with another user.
    Ignore the person and play to win. If you win, then you can talk smack. If you lose, just keep quiet.
  8. Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 16:57
    During a blitz game the account holder "Tcell" did not show good sportsmanship in a game last week between us at 5:31 CST. Although Tcell won the game, and it is just a game, there were slanderous remarks made by Tcell out of spite and disregard for the the rules governing this website. Be advised that diciplinary action must be exercised. Further, it should be decided if the holder of this account has other account(s) that they should be scrutinized as well.
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    28 Sep '07 12:121 edit
    Originally posted by mannie
    How do I communicate w my opponent on the blitz site?
    Mouse click on the box to ya bottom right, type the message and press the return key on ya keyboard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree