1. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 00:16
    I think I sent a challenge but it doesn't show anywhere I can find. Did the challenge go out? Or not?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 00:483 edits
    You have a game with jgood at the bottom of your MyGames list. Since nobody's made a move it says "not started".

There's another game in the same state, with captain cupcake in 2011, but that one really ought to be deleted while you're down there at the bottom of page 8. And jgood hasn't played on the site for at least seven years.
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 15:28
    the challenge went through, but there was no way to check - other than the indication mentioned but this would show even if the challenge was not delivered. Also I find no way to send messages with the move? I haven't played ia a long time and have not gotten used to the new website format. Thanks mom for the housekeeping hints.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Jan '15 22:33
    Originally posted by carjacker
    the challenge went through, but there was no way to check - other than the indication mentioned but this would show even if the challenge was not delivered. Also I find no way to send messages with the move? I haven't played ia a long time and have not gotten used to the new website format. Thanks mom for the housekeeping hints.
    Humour me, I'm an old lady and I like to see these little things tidied up ... 🙂

If you can see a "not started" game in your list, your opponent will definitely be able to see the game too, but his will say "your move".

You can only send messages (a) in-game but only with an actual move or (b) by private message which can be done any time and allows for longer messages.

When it's your turn to move in the game, the line below "submit move" button offers "message opponent". When it isn't your move you're left with just the PM option.
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    23 Jan '15 14:41
    thanks. It has been a long while since I played and this old brain isn't getting any sharper.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree