1. Brisbane
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 06:01
    i used to be able to view games in the Archive Folder from each end, i.e., with most recently archived ones at the top of the list, or by selecting "last move" , the earliest ones that were archived. I can now only get one page of games, the earliest ones; when I select another page I just get my Inbox games.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 11:11
    Mine go into my archive in date finished order with the most recent on top of page 1
    My guess is play around with the folder to get yours as per requirements.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 13:08
    Originally posted by Grevillea
    i used to be able to view games in the Archive Folder from each end, i.e., with most recently archived ones at the top of the list, or by selecting "last move" , the earliest ones that were archived. I can now only get one page of games, the earliest ones; when I select another page I just get my Inbox games.
    I can reverse the order of games in the Archive Folder using the "last move" sorter, and the pages come up correctly, oldest first and in sequence, as I expect them to. I use plain vanilla IE8.
  4. Brisbane
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 13:48
    Thanks to you both, yes I used to be able to do that too, and i have realised that since i changed my browser to Firefox I had trouble with this function. So I've changed back to Internet explorer and all is well again amd i can go through my archives from top to bottoma nd back again no worries. Thankyou kindly for your interest.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 16:57
    I am using firefox and have no problem with sorting my archive folder by any of the column headers. I just click the header title and the games are resorted. If I want the reverse order I click the header title again on the little arrow and it resorts.

I have tried sorting by game id number, opponent name, number of moves and date of last move and it has worked in each of these cases.

So if you think it's a firefox problem you may need to check your settings there, because it works fine with firefox for me.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 12:27
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I am using firefox and have no problem with sorting my archive folder by any of the column headers. I just click the header title and the games are resorted. If I want the reverse order I click the header title again on the little arrow and it resorts.

I have tried sorting by game id number, opponent name, number of moves and date of last move and it h ...[text shortened]... x problem you may need to check your settings there, because it works fine with firefox for me.
    Me too. 🙂
  7. Brisbane
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 21:30
    Well that's something i had not considered, many thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree