Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    11 Nov '05 21:52
    my 5 year old boy would like a fun activity/game that i can download for him to play with on my computer ... anyone have any recommendations?
  2. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No. 16
    11 Nov '05 22:38
    Originally posted by flexmore
    my 5 year old boy would like a fun activity/game that i can download for him to play with on my computer ... anyone have any recommendations?
    Use a search engine and type in 'freeware kids games' or somethig similar. You should come up with some ideas that way. You can also find some that are educational.

Happy hunting.....
  3. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    12 Nov '05 00:35
    Wanted: Free Kids Download for 5 year old

Impossible. But you might try an adoption agency to get your child a brother or sister
  4. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    12 Nov '05 01:23
    Buy him the cereal boxes that come with the CDs.. my son loves those..
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    14 Nov '05 12:06
    Originally posted by MIODude
    Buy him the cereal boxes that come with the CDs.. my son loves those..
    mine do love these also...

I have some shareware games from the earlier times, there are some gems (children do love them, even if the graphics are not high-end.)
  6. Standard member Chakan
    Oro!
    14 Nov '05 12:13
    Where`s the link to download the free 5 year old?
  7. Standard member stratosph3R3
    Revolutionary
    18 Nov '05 09:32
    Probably not quite what your after, but my two sons enjoy the online games at:

www.miniclip.com
  8. Standard member mantawa
    Muffin
    24 Nov '05 02:06
    my daughter likes the games at nickjr.com
  9. 24 Nov '05 05:45
    www.dosgames.com and go to educational sub-section. There is a whole slew of freeware games, often under 5MB, and they are pretty fun too. I remember playing Word Rescue as a kid...

*rambles*