week-ends !

Standard memberraw
Help 26 Jul '04 14:42
  1. Joined
    03 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 14:42
    I am such a bad worker that I only play from the office...hence, every Friday becomes dangerous if I forget to put my vacation flag on ! especially when I am not working on Friday ;-)...
    Why wouldn't be possible, as an option in the vacation settings, to automatically set the vacation flag on for each week-end (let's say from Friday 8PMGMT to Monday 8AM) ?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 14:47
    Originally posted by raw
    I am such a bad worker that I only play from the office...hence, every Friday becomes dangerous if I forget to put my vacation flag on ! especially when I am not working on Friday ;-)...
    Why wouldn't be possible, as an option in the vacation settings, to automatically set the vacation flag on for each week-end (let's say from Friday 8PMGMT to Monday 8AM) ?
    Why would you need a vacation flag unless you're playing one day timeouts? If you've got a three day timeout or more then you don't need a vacation flag for just the weekends.
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 14:501 edit
    Originally posted by raw
    Why wouldn't be possible, as an option in the vacation ...[text shortened]... for each week-end (let's say from Friday 8PMGMT to Monday 8AM) ?
    This is a such horrible idea!
    We have enough problems with the vacation flag like it is now,we don't need people who put the wacation flag for 2 days every week just because they can't play from the office,this is not the VF purpose.
    Just set your games with 3 days timeout and a good timebank.

Edit:was writing so I didn't see rwingett's post,it says almost the same thing.
  4. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 19:00
    Originally posted by raw
    I see that not only did you enter the ladies tournament you also did so after your rating of around 1500 fell due to timeouts and entered the sub 1300 version of the ladies tournament, do you really think if you win it it will bring anything but riducule?
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 06:13
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    I see that not only did you enter the ladies tournament you also did so after your rating of around 1500 fell due to timeouts and entered the sub 1300 version of the ladies tournament, do you really think if you win it it will bring anything but riducule?
    Rec'd.

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree