1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '14 07:47
    I'm in 4 clans and have on clan selected as a " league clan" for no other reason than I set it that way years ago without knowing why.

What dies it mean to be in a league clan?

Thanks.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 May '14 18:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm in 4 clans and have on clan selected as a " league clan" for no other reason than I set it that way years ago without knowing why.

What dies it mean to be in a league clan?

Thanks.
    Regardless of how many clans you are in, you can only play in the site leagues for one of them.
    You can select which of your clans you wish to be eligible to play in the site leagues for.
    Looking on your profile , you have selected availability to play site league games for the Aristoctats
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '14 05:38
    Originally posted by venda
    Regardless of how many clans you are in, you can only play in the site leagues for one of them.
    You can select which of your clans you wish to be eligible to play in the site leagues for.
    Looking on your profile , you have selected availability to play site league games for the Aristoctats
    But I play clan games for every clan I'm in. I dint understand, are you saying that I can only accumulate points for one clan whilst playing league games for them all?
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    19 May '14 08:331 edit
    Clan leagues are something completely separate from normal clan challenges. You can play ordinary challenge games for as many clans as you want.

The clan leagues involve clans entering a team into a separate competition - each team plays every other team (like a football tournament) and get points for success. At the end of the 'season' there is a completed league table showing who is the champion (again, like a football tournament). You can only play in the league for one clan (again like a football tournament - you can't play for more than one team at a time).

If you want to play in the clan leagues, you have to say which of your clans you want to play for and this is what you did at some point. You can change it by going to 'my clan settings' and choosing a different clan or choosing 'no league clan'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree