1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '07 00:37
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I agree, Phlabibit is a particularly pustulant proletariat punk prone to pouncing on poor protagonist's like yourself. I'd recommend Sending Feedback to complain about his incessant bullying. The best way to do this is to PM Crowley User 19815. Crowley loathes Phlabibit and would like nothing more than to crack him in the balls with a shovel.
    Very nice alliteration. Reminds me of Spiro Agnew's "pussilanimous nattering nabobs of negativism"
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 May '07 04:51
    I'm down with Impatient. Phlabibit just likes to smack talk and put people down. Do me a favor, when I ask another question, don't answer it. Instead, use your time to stalk someone in your office, harass the paperboy, or rummage through your attractive neighbor's garbage.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 May '07 11:33
    Originally posted by MothBall
    I'm down with Impatient. Phlabibit just likes to smack talk and put people down. Do me a favor, when I ask another question, don't answer it. Instead, use your time to stalk someone in your office, harass the paperboy, or rummage through your attractive neighbor's garbage.
    In 30 words or less, describe "En Passent".

D
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    18 May '07 11:54
    Hypocrite.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '07 13:32
    Yeah, I really put you down in the first post with my question... and that second post with my apology for you're misunderstanding.

How about some cheese with that whine?

P-
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    18 May '07 14:592 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    ...you're misunderstanding...
    "your"

You might want to take some time and read the dictionary carefully, before you start another post when an incorrect abbreviation appears out of thin air. Seems there might be some grammar rules you are not aware of.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '07 15:18
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    "your"

You might want to take some time and read the dictionary carefully, before you start another post when an incorrect abbreviation appears out of thin air. Seems there might be some grammar rules you are not aware of.
    Thank you... I'll read it again. Their are probably many things in their I've forgotten. They're are a couple guys in the office who have one, I'll borrow one of theres.

P-
  8. The sky
    Moves
    18 May '07 15:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Thank you... I'll read it again. Their are probably many things in their I've forgotten. They're are a couple guys in the office who have one, I'll borrow one of theres.

P-
    You misspelt "won".
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '07 15:46
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You misspelt "won".
    Know what dew I dew?!

P-
  10. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 11:12
    well that just bites.
    I agree with Phlabibit - your initial question was perfectly valid and anyone who objected to it should remember their own learning experiences and be embarrassed.

On the other hand, "that just bites" is not an expression used in this country, and it sounds offensive to me, although I'm sure I will now be told by your countrymen that I'm ignorant. It came across as a bit of foot-stamping.
  11. Joined
    12 Aug '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 11:18
    Rec'd. Perfect.
  12. Joined
    12 Aug '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 11:19
    Originally posted by impatient
    Mothball -

You will find there is a group of people who prowl the forums, especially the Help forum looking for opportunities to misdirect their frustrations on whatever is wrong in their life. Innocent questions like yours are pounced on - and those folks must feel big and important by being rude to people like you. Call them chess snobs, but they a ...[text shortened]... t such negativity towards you have very sad lives, or else they wouldnt be reacting to you so.
    Forgot to quote.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree