1. Joined
    11 Jan '12
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 17:19
    it seems as we know we have a server problem with blitz chess and for certain someone is working on that, in this way i would like to know when blitz chess will be ready to play do we have a forecast?,and i would like to say that blitz chess is very important to the site in this sense please develope it as much as you can...

thanks
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 17:28
    Originally posted by Zuzulera
    it seems as we know we have a server problem with blitz chess and for certain someone is working on that, in this way i would like to know when blitz chess will be ready to play do we have a forecast?,and i would like to say that blitz chess is very important to the site in this sense please develope it as much as you can...

thanks
    We plan to, but unfortunately, we got hit by a few problems, firstly with the blitz and then the IO7 issues at the exact time we were going through the server migration.

All I can say is it will be done as soon as possible, and will aim to feature match the old version first, before being expanded beyond shortly afterwards.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree