Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Anzelak
    Sloth's First King
    19 Feb '08 14:58
    When pressing Submit move, my browser goes blank, reports "done" and the move isn't made. I've tried clearing private data, re-starting and even re-installing the browser but I'm nonplussed.

    Any help would be much appreciated before all my games time out!

    Cheers,

    Anz
  2. 19 Feb '08 15:01
    I have had the same today, with the browser saying it cannot connect !!!! Hopefully a passing phase !
  3. Standard member Anzelak
    Sloth's First King
    19 Feb '08 15:02
    Originally posted by ROGER THE DODGER
    I have had the same today, with the browser saying it cannot connect !!!! Hopefully a passing phase !
    Ah, thanks very much for the info.

    Hopefully Russ'll fix it soon.
  4. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    19 Feb '08 15:06
    Originally posted by Anzelak
    When pressing Submit move, my browser goes blank, reports "done" and the move isn't made. I've tried clearing private data, re-starting and even re-installing the browser but I'm nonplussed.

    Any help would be much appreciated before all my games time out!

    Cheers,

    Anz
    I'm getting the same today. I thought it was a problem at my end.

    D
  5. 19 Feb '08 15:13
    Same for me.

    When I press submit in the game Game 4580267
    The browser (FF 2.0.12) ask me to save an empty playchess.php file
    and the move is not registered.

    In different games (one of them with the same opponent)
    does behave normally.

    Eineki
  6. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    19 Feb '08 15:20
    Originally posted by eineki
    Same for me.

    When I press submit in the game Game 4580267
    The browser (FF 2.0.12) ask me to save an empty playchess.php file
    and the move is not registered.

    In different games (one of them with the same opponent)
    does behave normally.

    Eineki
    I get the "download php file?" on all games.
  7. Standard member Anzelak
    Sloth's First King
    19 Feb '08 19:41
    Still not having any joy. It is working around every 10 times though .
  8. Standard member mrmist
    Moo
    19 Feb '08 19:49
    I am randomly getting page cannot be displayed after pressing submit.
  9. 19 Feb '08 19:51
    it is happening to me to keeps saying bad gateway what happens to games where my timebank is low
  10. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    20 Feb '08 08:34
    Originally posted by Anzelak
    Still not having any joy. It is working around every 10 times though .
    true, very wierd, and asking patience from me witch i dont have to much of

    think the site was down for this issue last evening for a while.
    think its kinda fixed, not sure