Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 03 Aug '06 18:01
    this entire site makes absolutly no sense to me...and Im trying to figure it out, but I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?--Im overwhelmed lol
  2. 03 Aug '06 18:15
    Originally posted by MercedesMarquette
    this entire site makes absolutly no sense to me...and Im trying to figure it out, but I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?--Im overwhelmed lol
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=faq
  3. 03 Aug '06 22:07
    First time I've heard this question here. Sorry, no offence intended, but it made me giggle.
  4. 04 Aug '06 13:04
    Please read the site FAQ before posting 1 Sticky thread Chess Host

The first thread in this fourm, the sticky one, created by Chess Host, named "Please read the site FAQ before posting" - why not show the link to the FAQ when he is at it...?
  5. 04 Aug '06 18:14
    I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?--Im overwhelmed lol[/b]
    Go to the bottom of this page, click on 'Site Map', and in the 2nd column under 'Help' you will find FAQ, 'Tournaments', and 'Clans'. Answers to your questions other are elsewhere on the 'Site Map', or by clicking on the item required.
  6. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    05 Aug '06 00:54
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

The first thread in this fourm, the sticky one, created by Chess Host, named "Please read the site FAQ before posting" - why not show the link to the FAQ when he is at it...?
    "available from the help menu"
  7. Standard member IM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    05 Aug '06 01:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

I have thought the same thing.