1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 18:01
    this entire site makes absolutly no sense to me...and Im trying to figure it out, but I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?😲--Im overwhelmed lol
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 18:15
    Originally posted by MercedesMarquette
    this entire site makes absolutly no sense to me...and Im trying to figure it out, but I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?😲--Im overwhelmed lol
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=faq
  3. In your face
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 22:07
    😵 First time I've heard this question here. Sorry, no offence intended, but it made me giggle.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 13:04
    Please read the site FAQ before posting 1 Sticky thread Chess Host

The first thread in this fourm, the sticky one, created by Chess Host, named "Please read the site FAQ before posting" - why not show the link to the FAQ when he is at it...?
  5. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 18:14
    I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?😲--Im overwhelmed lol[/b]
    Go to the bottom of this page, click on 'Site Map', and in the 2nd column under 'Help' you will find FAQ, 'Tournaments', and 'Clans'. Answers to your questions other are elsewhere on the 'Site Map', or by clicking on the item required.
  6. London
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 00:54
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

The first thread in this fourm, the sticky one, created by Chess Host, named "Please read the site FAQ before posting" - why not show the link to the FAQ when he is at it...?
    "available from the help menu"
  7. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 01:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

I have thought the same thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree