1. Joined
    13 May '08
    Moves
    03 May '11 20:25
    I have been waiting for about a week to start a new tournament. The tournaments I signed up for are not filling up and there seems to be no new tournaments available. This is very usual for RHP. I have been playing on this site for a few years now and I don't remember going through such a dry spell. Does anybody know what is going on?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 May '11 22:051 edit
    Originally posted by hklee
    I have been waiting for about a week to start a new tournament. The tournaments I signed up for are not filling up and there seems to be no new tournaments available. This is very usual for RHP. I have been playing on this site for a few years now and I don't remember going through such a dry spell. Does anybody know what is going on?
    Everyone has cottoned on to the club tournies is the answer lol... I'm afraid that's all I can come up with as your banding is well above the circa 1250 'issue,' that being there are just too many people for too little places ( debated but consistently an issue here ).
    Try the most prolific club tournament creator, M.U.T.I ( Club 108 ), if you're a genuine addict...even though there was a stop on all tournies today, due to a couple of higher rated clowns entering lower rated tournaments ( and hoping no one would notice, nor complain ! )...it's a mere brief interlude 😛
  3. Joined
    13 May '08
    Moves
    04 May '11 15:30
    Thanks for the quick reply. I did notice some new tournaments today.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 May '11 17:39
    Originally posted by hklee
    Thanks for the quick reply. I did notice some new tournaments today.
    Yaa, hang in there whilst efforts are made to 'try' to make the club tournament entry system a little less open to abuse...one being that there is no way to stop someone from entering a banded tournament of say <1700 but himself being 1900 TER..if he leaves it until the last moment to enter then the tournament starts automatically and can't be withdrawn.. so perceived he gets an 'easy win'....yes, such folk exist here, sadly.
    I'd imagine boss man Leur will just have his work cut out checking on each entry and \ or making tournaments by invite...it's just slowed him down a tad but onward he marches lol..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree