Why is it

Standard membermikelom
Help 29 Dec '08 10:19
  1. Wat?
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 10:19
    that in open invites I accepted a game, no move was made and I cancelled it, only to see the game invite was very old.

I returned to open invites and there was the same game, dated August 2008.

Now I know I check the dates - but all the time I see games created many many months ago at the bottom of open invites.

Why are they not automatically removed?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 10:32
    Originally posted by mikelom
    that in open invites I accepted a game, no move was made and I cancelled it, only to see the game invite was very old.

I returned to open invites and there was the same game, dated August 2008.

Now I know I check the dates - but all the time I see games created many many months ago at the bottom of open invites.

Why are they not automatically removed?
    Open invites will be removed after 3 days, but only if they have not been accepted at the time the clear up job runs (once a day).

It is possible that if an old game is continually accepted, it remains bouncing back and forth without ever getting removed.
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 10:53
    Originally posted by Russ
    Open invites will be removed after 3 days, but only if they have not been accepted at the time the clear up job runs (once a day).

It is possible that if an old game is continually accepted, it remains bouncing back and forth without ever getting removed.
    Clear. Thanks!
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '09 00:01
    How can I find a posting when I do not remember which forum it was posted to?
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    02 Jan '09 04:12
    Originally posted by nightflight
    How can I find a posting when I do not remember which forum it was posted to
    "My Home"..."My Profile"..."nightflight Public Forum Posts" listed by most current date. 🙂
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Jan '09 14:22
    Originally posted by nightflight
    How can I find a posting when I do not remember which forum it was posted to?
    If it was not your posting, can you remember who posted it? Go to their profile and search.

If you remember some key words, you can use the forum search option, and tiny text that says "Google Search".

Now you can use Google to search RHP forums for any given post.

You may also consider asking a 'librarian' like Ragnorak or Nordleys. They can find ANY post ANY place on the interwebz.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree