1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Ah, got the flag also... I'd asked for that so I can keep track of US players posting in soccer threads in sports!

๐Ÿ˜ 

P-
    How many times do we have to tell you? Use a proper dating service to find other gay American soccer lovers! ๐Ÿ˜ 
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 15:41
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    How many times do we have to tell you? Use a proper dating service to find other gay American soccer lovers! ๐Ÿ˜ 
    No... I'm trying to avoid them! I need a REAL MAN!

Um... ha ha.

P-
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 15:562 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    No... I'm trying to avoid them! I need a REAL MAN!

Um... ha ha.

P-
    I doubt there's any danger of finding one here.

Except maybe Red Knight, he's a hunk of red hot male lovin'

๐Ÿ˜ต
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 16:00
    Try veiwing someone's profile. As 'rob said, the database isn't pre-populated so it needs you to go get the info for it!

Fetch that info, doggy! ๐Ÿ˜›
    I'm guessing I see nothing because it hasn't updated yet - I have visited a few profiles.
  5. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 16:37
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I'm guessing I see nothing because it hasn't updated yet - I have visited a few profiles.
    Try updating the extension manually. You may have a bad build. Head over to:

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

and grab the 'Stable release'.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 16:43
    Mine worked right away... and I didn't even need to view profiles to get the info.

Did you shut down and start your browser again? Hehehehe....

P-
  7. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 16:561 edit
    I doubt there's any danger of finding one here.

Except maybe Red Knight, he's a hunk of red hot male lovin'

๐Ÿ˜ต
    post removed by me...
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 17:00
    Originally posted by ouroboros

Super sweet add-on Ouroboros.

Keep up the good work.

D
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 22:021 edit

I've done that just now - I also updated Firefox to the latest version, cleared everything - still no go. I've been playing games since so I understand it should be all systems go but it ain't.
    Any more ideas?

ps.I have restarted Firefox. ๐Ÿ˜€
  10. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 22:191 edit
    I've done that just now - I also updated Firefox to the latest version, cleared everything - still no go. I've been playing games since so I understand it should be all systems go but it ain't.
    Any more ideas?

ps.I have restarted Firefox. ๐Ÿ˜€
    It might be because I mixed up the development and stable release configuration. Right now you are hitting my home server for player data information which uses the port 8080. You may have a firewall or something that is blocking that port. I will be releasing an update later tonight to point to the correct server.

If you want to change it yourself, enter 'about:config' in the location bar and filter for 'rhp.'. There is a dbhost variable that points to ouroboros.dynalias.org:8080/chessmob/rhp/ but it should be set to ouroboros.chessmob.org/rhp/
  11. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 01:24
    It might be because I mixed up the development and stable release configuration. Right now you are hitting my home server for player data information which uses the port 8080. You may have a firewall or something that is blocking that port. I will be releasing an update later tonight to point to the correct server.

If you want to change it yourself, ...[text shortened]... uroboros.dynalias.org:8080/chessmob/rhp/ but it should be set to ouroboros.chessmob.org/rhp/
    I've now changed that in about:config - still no luck. I'll try again later - meantime I'll check me firewall and stuff.
  12. Joined
    21 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 12:061 edit
    Why should someone pay for 2 years when they don't have the 'evil' credit card?? TFFrost
  13. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 15:06
    I've now changed that in about:config - still no luck. I'll try again later - meantime I'll check me firewall and stuff.
    Try doing an update now and see if it helps. As well, it will depend on your connection to the server. You may have to wait for a bit while the player data is loaded.
  14. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 02:27
    Originally posted by tfrost
    Why should someone pay for 2 years when they don't have the 'evil' credit card?? TFFrost
    Bank charges.
    Thread 44052
  15. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 02:281 edit
    Try doing an update now and see if it helps. As well, it will depend on your connection to the server. You may have to wait for a bit while the player data is loaded.
    Great - it's working ok now - thanks.

edit; [fyi] it worked straight after updating like you said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree