1. Joined
    10 Sep '01
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 10:55
    I need to contact an official/controller about one of my games where my opponent has wrongfully claimed a draw which I didnt offer. Can anyone supply me with an E-Mail address please since I cant find one that works anywhere.
    Many thanks.
    Ponsonbyuk
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 11:271 edit
    Originally posted by ponsonbyuk
    I need to contact an official/controller about one of my games where my opponent has wrongfully claimed a draw which I didnt offer. Can anyone supply me with an E-Mail address please since I cant find one that works anywhere.
    Many thanks.
    Ponsonbyuk
    You can use the "send feedback" link, located at the bottom of the page under the "support" column.

Have you read this part of the FAQ? Perhaps one of these situations has occured. ---> FAQ

Which game was it?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 17:07
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    You can use the "send feedback" link, located at the bottom of the page under the "support" column.

Have you read this part of the FAQ? Perhaps one of these situations has occured. ---> FAQ

Which game was it?
    The guy has one draw: Game 10511227

and it was no stalemate.

This has been claimed a few times now and there seems to be an issue, maybe draws are accidently offered...
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 21:501 edit
    I agree, it's been reported several times by different players. If it happens again as it surely will, we could make a list of game numbers in this thread and ask the tech-support to check them specifically to find the bug.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree