Wtf

Subscribertangerinefish
Help 28 Oct '13 23:19
  1. Joined
    18 Jun '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 23:19
    Is going on, I have 39 games on the go, but there's nothing in my inbox showing up, zilch, nada.
    On my profile page it quite clearly says 39 games, ideas anyone
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 14:51
    Originally posted by tangerinefish
    Is going on, I have 39 games on the go, but there's nothing in my inbox showing up, zilch, nada.
    On my profile page it quite clearly says 39 games, ideas anyone
    Sounds like something to do with your filters.
    I see all of your current games are tournament games except for two clan games where it isn't your move.
    Check that you haven't got the game filter set to my move and type filter set to clan games or something.
  3. Joined
    18 Jun '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 21:17
    Cheers for that, but no joy, filter det for all games, and complete move, still no sign
  4. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 07:22
    Originally posted by tangerinefish
    Cheers for that, but no joy, filter det for all games, and complete move, still no sign
    On the coloured bar, below your name at the top righthand corner of the screen, there is a small horse (knight) icon wearing a number. Do you see that, and if you do what happens when you click on it?
  5. Joined
    18 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 07:29
    Hi kewpie, I clicked it and it went to my games, but no list,
  6. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 07:58
    Sounds like you have something stuck somewhere - when I click on the little horse head it takes me to my oldest Game Waiting. If you've tried rebooting and clearing your cache, try going in through the ViewGames list, entering your own name and hopefully your list will come up there. If that doesn't work it'll be more info for your Feedback memo to Russ, along with your device information (e.g. Windows7 laptop with Firefox or Android 2.3 tablet with native browser).
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 12:491 edit
    You have moved all your waiting games to your trash folder.

I would suggest going in there, then moving active games back to your "inbox".
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 14:221 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    You have moved all your waiting games to your trash folder.

I would suggest going in there, then moving active games back to your "inbox".
    I missed something here Russ. Where is the "trash" folder?

Is that the name of a custom folder that was added by the OP and is therefore unique to just that person?

I'm just curious as I don't see any trash folders on my folders index. I have added a few custom folders but do not see any default folders other than "inbox" and "archive".
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 16:09
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I missed something here Russ. Where is the "trash" folder?

Is that the name of a custom folder that was added by the OP and is therefore unique to just that person?

I'm just curious as I don't see any trash folders on my folders index. I have added a few custom folders but do not see any default folders other than "inbox" and "archive".
    A custom folder.
  10. Joined
    18 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 19:05
    Thanks for your help russ, all sorted, not sure how that happened, but there you go
    Phillip

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree