1. UK
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 08:51
    Morning all,

When I click on the X Games Waiting button, it takes me straight to a game board. In which order do these games get served?

BVC
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 12:09
    I think the one that has been waiting the longest comes up first.
    But you can verify that by clicking your 'my games' link first and there you should see a list of all games that are waiting and the time of the last move.
    Using that info, click the 'games waiting' button and see what pops up first.
  3. Victor, New York
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 23:28
    I believe you are right. It would be nice if it would default to the game in which you have the lease amount of time left.
  4. UK
    Moves
    24 Jun '16 11:26
    I'd prefer it to go in the same order as your games are listed in. i.e. Least Timeout Remaining, or Most Moves, or whatever you have it set to at the time.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 11:32
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    [b]I think the one that has been waiting the longest comes up first.
    But you can verify that by clicking your 'my games' link first and there you should see a list of all games that are waiting and the time of the last move.
    Using that info, click the 'games waiting' button and see what pops up first.[/b]
    There is an exception to that rule: Unstarted games go first, regardless of their Timing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree