1. Earth Prime
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 06:14
    So I paid for my subscription with a card that I do not want recharged when the time comes around next may. Is this something I need to send feedback on? Or do yearly subs not auto-renew anyway?

Thanks
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 09:55
    I believe it is set automatically. You should use the Send Feedback option to cancel this, I believe.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 18:16
    i cant see why you want to not renew as this is a top site and great fun but all i would do is get a new card and your expiry date on the card will be different and thus they wont be able to take your money but as i say i would renew its great here
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 18:502 edits
    Originally posted by greenphantom
    i cant see why you want to not renew as this is a top site and great fun but all i would do is get a new card and your expiry date on the card will be different and thus they wont be able to take your money but as i say i would renew its great here
    He didn't say he wouldn't renew, just he doesn't want to renew against that particular card, which is a valid enough point.

Edit... he may later confirm that he does not wish to renew, until then suspend judgement!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree