Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 02 Nov '05 06:14
    So I paid for my subscription with a card that I do not want recharged when the time comes around next may. Is this something I need to send feedback on? Or do yearly subs not auto-renew anyway?

Thanks
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    02 Nov '05 09:55
    I believe it is set automatically. You should use the Send Feedback option to cancel this, I believe.
  3. 02 Nov '05 18:16
    i cant see why you want to not renew as this is a top site and great fun but all i would do is get a new card and your expiry date on the card will be different and thus they wont be able to take your money but as i say i would renew its great here
  4. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    02 Nov '05 18:50 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by greenphantom
    i cant see why you want to not renew as this is a top site and great fun but all i would do is get a new card and your expiry date on the card will be different and thus they wont be able to take your money but as i say i would renew its great here
    He didn't say he wouldn't renew, just he doesn't want to renew against that particular card, which is a valid enough point.

Edit... he may later confirm that he does not wish to renew, until then suspend judgement!