1. Joined
    28 Jan '11
    Moves
    25 May '11 13:54
    Hi.
    When I try and check my game log, the game log heading comes on screen but
    also a message that has en exclamation mark in yellow triangle and words that reads " nA popWin Unknown element type."
    The only way to delete it is to hit ctrl alt and delete buttons on keyboard.
    Anyone else had this happen?
    Mike.
  2. Texas
    Moves
    30 May '11 15:35
    No. Not me. I think your game player may be a hacker. can you post his username in this thread?

Thanks
    -EthanπŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ™„πŸ˜²
  3. Joined
    28 Jan '11
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 18:53
    Still same condition, Can't access game log.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 19:43
    Originally posted by sparkymike
    Still same condition, Can't access game log.
    Do you use google Chrome ? I've experienced yellow triangles and squares randomly appearing, sometimes with 'plug in missing' underneath..apparently it's something and nothing, chrome updated itself and that was that. No idea otherwise I'm afraid.
  5. Brisbane
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 08:06
    I have the same problem with log and Info but without any rogue message and I cannot therefore transfer my completed game to the completed folders.But this occurs only on my laptop and it is ok on my mobile phone and the laptop of my wife. So it could be a setting issue but have not change any setting since I began playing 5 years ago.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 09:181 edit
    This error is to do with the RHP window manager that handles all the little pop out windows.

I'll try to duplicate your problem, but I've not heard of anyone having this issue before.

Edit: If you are using any tools like greasemonkey, can you test with and without please and post back here.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Jun '11 13:27
    Originally posted by Russ
    This error is to do with the RHP window manager that handles all the little pop out windows.

I'll try to duplicate your problem, but I've not heard of anyone having this issue before.

Edit: If you are using any tools like greasemonkey, can you test with and without please and post back here.
    He didn't answer my question some days ago, it's probably entirely unrelated but I experienced a similar 'issue' weeks ago with the yellow triangle and I think a square...it hasn't happened since I updated chrome...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree