1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 13:58
    Thread 147141

Any one is able to enter please have a look at the thread link which is also in the culture forum

Silverstriker
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 15:46
    No thanks, too busy playing chess! 😛
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 15:52
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    No thanks, too busy playing chess! 😛
    if you were really too busy playing chess you wouldnt be posting in the forums 😛

chop chop lol
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 15:562 edits
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    if you were really too busy playing chess you wouldnt be posting in the forums 😛

chop chop lol
    I just wanted you to know where I stood.

After all this IS A CHESS SITE! 😛

Sounds like your advertising to me... 😉

I like to have a little fun between moves...Is that ok with you?
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 16:43

So at this chess site you don't do anything but make chess moves, and be a douchebag in the forums... but you can't write some prose because that's not chess and this is a chess site... but you can be a douchebag too... just not anything but chess for a chess site.... and being a douchebag.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 18:22

Absolutely fine with me - bit of a shame as i thought as an active poster in the forums you might contribute a piece of prose but that is your decision.

And yes it is advertising a competition that is happening on this website, no problem with that is there?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 20:241 edit
    Absolutely fine with me - bit of a shame as i thought as an active poster in the forums you might contribute a piece of prose but that is your decision.

And yes it is advertising a competition that is happening on this website, no problem with that is there?
    So long as somone else advertising something in another forum on this site is not stopped from doing so, I really see no problem. 😛 😉 😉
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 20:262 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    So at this chess site you don't do anything but make chess moves, and be a douchebag in the forums... but you can't write some prose because that's not chess and this is a chess site... but you can be a douchebag too... just not anything but chess for a chess site.... and being a douchebag.
    You sound like a 4th grader! ( Actually that could be an insult to 4th graders), sorry kids I know you're more mature than Phlabs!

Don't you think it is about time you grow up Phlabby.

I guess when a person is built like you the only insults he can throw is on the internet where he isn't going to get his ass hat kicked! 😛 😉 😉

It always amazes me how you get away with calling names...HELL I called an old guy old and you'd think the world had ended! 😛 😉 😉
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 22:48
    Thread 147141

Any one is able to enter please have a look at the thread link which is also in the culture forum

Silverstriker
    Fun! It would be nice if some of the really good writers from past comps submitted something but I don't know how many of them are still here.

I suggest giving some sort of topic or something. It doesn't matter if it's vague but many people like having a bit of a springboard.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 23:07
    Originally posted by Mimor
    Fun! It would be nice if some of the really good writers from past comps submitted something but I don't know how many of them are still here.

I suggest giving some sort of topic or something. It doesn't matter if it's vague but many people like having a bit of a springboard.
    I'd recommend delaying the deadline until the parameters are set. 😞
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 23:11
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'd recommend delaying the deadline until the parameters are set. 😞
    Are you sure the winner hasn't already been picked? 😉 😉
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 23:43
    Are you sure the winner hasn't already been picked? 😉 😉
    One can only hope. 🙂
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 01:32
    You sound like a 4th grader! ( Actually that could be an insult to 4th graders), sorry kids I know you're more mature than Phlabs!

Don't you think it is about time you grow up Phlabby.

I guess when a person is built like you the only insults he can throw is on the internet where he isn't going to get his ass hat kicked! 😛 😉 😉

It always amaze ...[text shortened]... alling names...HELL I called an old guy old and you'd think the world had ended! 😛 😉 😉
    Where did I call you a name? Just so you know I'm quite happy with my physique, and you've given nothing but empty words that you're some sort of cross between Donald Trump and Mr. Universe.

As far as I'm concerned you're probably too ashamed of your face and body to ever let us know what you look like and if you do have any cash it's probably the only reason you were able to breed within your species.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 06:59
    Originally posted by Mimor

Topic is seasons. Also there is a freestyle topic too
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 08:08
    I'd really like to participate in this, but I can never think of anything original to say. I guess that's why I post in forums. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree