1. Milky way
    Moves
    12 Mar '06 23:04
    I was playing someone who is now banned. On the my games page theres a little badge thing that says please wait next to the game. Any idea how long it takes before hes let back on or i can claim a win?!
  2. Joined
    18 Feb '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '06 23:48
    ask russ about it send him a message
  3. The sky
    Moves
    12 Mar '06 23:53
    Originally posted by Silver Slayer
    I was playing someone who is now banned. On the my games page theres a little badge thing that says please wait next to the game. Any idea how long it takes before hes let back on or i can claim a win?!
    This happened to me not long ago, and it took about 10 days from the day the player was banned to the day the games were resigned. I can see this could be quite annoying for a non-subscriber who would like to start another game.
  4. Milky way
    Moves
    13 Mar '06 09:16
    Thanks for the advice! It is annoying not knowing how long the game will be therefore!!
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Mar '06 01:49
    Originally posted by Silver Slayer
    Thanks for the advice! It is annoying not knowing how long the game will be therefore!!
    Might be that since they can no longer move, you have to wait for them to time out, then claim it. But I'm just guessing. I've never had your situation happen to me. As someone said earlier, send Russ a feedback and maybe he can do something right away so you don't have to wait.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree