1. Small Town Manitoba
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 21:35
    I urge everbody on the forums to boycott all of Sambo's threads and just let them die. If we ignore the puke he will have to go away. He is obviously a reincarnation of STANG who was the most annoying turd on these forums. I am surprised that BF has not banned him with all the crap that he has been serving up. He is obviously not here to play chess since he spends all his time on the forums whinning about the mods and Bush and allowing himself to be timed out when he was in a superior position and not playing many games or moves. Personally I would like to see BF toss his a$$ same as STANG.

GV
  2. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 22:11
    Nice try, but it'll never work. Someone will always ask, and someone will always answer.
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 22:23
    Amaurote? Amaurote who?
  4. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 22:43
    I'm famed IM Jean Hebert. Oh wait, I'm not, that would be - somebody else.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 22:45
    3a! 3a! mods!
  6. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 22:56
    Just because I'm totally crap at chess doesn't necessarily mean I'm not famed IM Jean Hebert. Maybe the famed IM Jean Hebert is a hollow shell of a man consumed by some personal tragedy and is submitting terrible moves under my name just to stave off the torment. Or maybe he lets his pet badger loose on his keyboard in the middlegame to make things more interesting. You just can't tell.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 23:02
    Originally posted by Nighthawk62
    He is obviously not here to play chess since he spends all his time on the forums whinning about the mods and Bush and allowing himself to be timed out when he was in a superior position and not playing many games or moves.
    GV
    1. If you did a search of the limited number of threads in which I have posted, you would see that I planned to be away. I was as annoyed at my game timing out as you seem to be.

2. You will also see that I have posted suggestions regarding global warming, suicide, immigration, etc.

3. I don't "whinge" about Bush and certainly not any more than people whinge about terrorists. I see Bush and his cohorts as a major part of the problem - corrupt, war mongers and threats to our security.

4. Unlike claims about STANG when he was first banned, I don't open multiple threads nor spam threads.

5. Maybe you could have more of a say if you were a subscriber. If you're serious about playing chess and don't come here just to censor people, then why don't you subscribe ?
  8. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 23:051 edit
    I supported the ban on STANG because he was continually posting the same content (and did so after being warned, and banned).

Sambo69, as far as I can tell, has not done that. So why boycott? If you're interested, respond. If not, don't.
  9. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 23:19
    Originally posted by Sambo69
    1. If you did a search of the limited number of threads in which I have posted, you would see that I planned to be away. I was as annoyed at my game timing out as you seem to be.

2. You will also see that I have posted suggestions regarding global warming, suicide, immigration, etc.

3. I don't "whinge" about Bush and certainly not any more than people ...[text shortened]... t playing chess and don't come here just to censor people, then why don't you subscribe ?
    I think you should subscribe also, Sambo. RHP can always use more articulate, unbiased, perceptive people. You could even join Clan Caissa if you subscribe and keep me up to date on my friend Stang. And don't tell me that you don't have the money. Just this moment an Aussie won the U.S. Open, so that's about a million U.S. dollars headed your way.
  10. silicon valley
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 00:05
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    Just because I'm totally crap at chess doesn't necessarily mean I'm not famed IM Jean Hebert. Maybe the famed IM Jean Hebert is a hollow shell of a man consumed by some personal tragedy and is submitting terrible moves under my name just to stave off the torment. Or maybe he lets his pet badger loose on his keyboard in the middlegame to make things more interesting. You just can't tell.
    multiple personalities .... maybe in the evenings you're Amaurote, and in the mornings you're Jean Hebert. so what are you in the afternoons?
  11. silicon valley
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 00:09

3. I don't "whinge" about Bush and certainly not any more than people ...[text shortened]... t playing chess and don't come here just to censor people, then why don't you subscribe ?

3. I don't "whinge" about Bush and certainly not any more than people whinge about terrorists. I see Bush and his cohorts as a major part of the problem - corrupt, war mongers and threats to our security.

4. Unlike claims about STANG when he was first banned, I don't open multiple threads nor spam threads.

5. Maybe you could have more of a say if you were a subscriber. If you're serious about playing chess and don't come here just to censor people, then why don't you subscribe ?

is your "IMAGINE" thread about the Beatles?

Complaint against RHP moderator 109 18 Jun '06 16:19 Sambo69 Sambo69

George Bush dead !!! 122 14 Jun '06 15:03 Sambo69 Sambo69

America the Most Selfish 131 12 Jun '06 20:30 STANG Sambo69

Censorship by RHP "moderators" - Your complai... 120 07 Jun '06 16:42 Sambo69 Sambo69
    IMAGINE ... 43 06 Jun '06 06:36 Sambo69 Sambo69
    About George Bush and Hitler 9 03 Jun '06 07:54 Sambo69 Sambo69
    The worst things about America 73 18 Jun '06 16:14 Sambo69 Sambo69
  12. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 00:10
    I urge everbody on the forums to boycott all of Sambo's threads and just let them die. If we ignore the puke he will have to go away. He is obviously a reincarnation of STANG who was the most annoying turd on these forums. I am surprised that BF has not banned him with all the crap that he has been serving up. He is obviously not here to play chess since ...[text shortened]... laying many games or moves. Personally I would like to see BF toss his a$$ same as STANG.

GV
    You only joined in Jan '06. How do you know STANG so well that you say Sambo69 is his reincarnation?

Its freedom of speech here. Or so I do hope.

You don't like threads by certain individuals, thats your problem. Avoid them, ignore them, but don't whinge about them.

Now finish off your milk, brush your teeth and off to bed.
  13. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 00:13

Actually I did a search on your threads, and because you haven't been spamming as much as stang, I don't support the banning because of that reason, What I do support though is the banning of you because of multiple accounts. Anyone who compares your post's to stangs can see that you are the same person, I mean you even misspell the same words wrong. Also you said you was new, but you seem to know stangs history better then us. There is lots of evidence that you are the same person. you wont deny that you use the same computer, but you do deny that you are stang, will you deny that YOU USED TO have an account with RHP that WAS called stang?

Please note though, you seem to a little better at not repeating the same lines over and over like you used to, I give you credit for that.
  14. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 02:52
    I urge everbody on the forums to boycott all of Sambo's threads and just let them die. If we ignore the puke he will have to go away. He is obviously a reincarnation of STANG who was the most annoying turd on these forums. I am surprised that BF has not banned him with all the crap that he has been serving up. He is obviously not here to play chess since ...[text shortened]... laying many games or moves. Personally I would like to see BF toss his a$$ same as STANG.

GV
    i am going to boycot this thread ...

edit: damn.
  15. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 03:05
    Originally posted by flexmore
    i am going to boycot this thread ...

edit: damn.
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree