1. Standard memberdamjanr
    MrUnvrs
    Prague (CZ)
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 12:48
    - that's the id of the game where a guy claimed a win before my timebank was empty. It showed 0.6 days (14 HOURS) at the moment I opened the 'Info' pop-up screen in 'My Games', when I realized I had lost the game a few hours before. After 3-4 days, I was showing this bug to a friend, and the 'Info' screen still stated 0.6 days timebank remaining. Today, almost 10 days after, it sais 0, and I just have to know what's going on here.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 12:59
    Originally posted by damjanr
    - that's the id of the game where a guy claimed a win before my timebank was empty. It showed 0.6 days (14 HOURS) at the moment I opened the 'Info' pop-up screen in 'My Games', when I realized I had lost the game a few hours before. After 3-4 days, I was showing this bug to a friend, and the 'Info' screen still stated 0.6 days timebank remaining. Today, almost 10 days after, it sais 0, and I just have to know what's going on here.
    I think that sometimes the timebank remaining can be deceiving.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 13:03
    Originally posted by damjanr
    Ignore what it says after the game has ended. Its usually not right.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree