1. Joined
    19 May '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 15:06
    I got a question: when you win (or lose) a match, you are given (or deprived) a certain number of points which is proportioned to your opponent's rating (the so-called "win expectancy"😉. The question is: if the opponent's rating changes while your match with him is in progress, then the points are calculated on the rating he had when he began the match, or are they calculated on the new rating he has reached at the end of it?? Thanks to anybody for his answer, Bye
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 15:09
    Originally posted by el gil
    I got a question: when you win (or lose) a match, you are given (or deprived) a certain number of points which is proportioned to your opponent's rating (the so-called "win expectancy"😉. The question is: if the opponent's rating changes while your match with him is in progress, then the points are calculated on the rating he had when he began the match, or ar ...[text shortened]... ed on the new rating he has reached at the end of it?? Thanks to anybody for his answer, Bye
    End rating.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree