1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 15:53
    This morning I found two games that I've won. The reason was that my opponent had been banned. But he is not on the 'Removed Players' list. (Two other players are, however, been banned at the same time.)

How do I find the reason that he had been banned?
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '04
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 16:12
    Who is the opponent?
  3. USA
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 16:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    This morning I found two games that I've won. The reason was that my opponent had been banned. But he is not on the 'Removed Players' list. (Two other players are, however, been banned at the same time.)

How do I find the reason that he had been banned?
    It usually takes up to 24 hours to update lists of players.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 16:44
    Originally posted by saffa73
    Who is the opponent?
    I assume it's User 306509 - it's explained in the profile.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 22:01
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I assume it's User 306509 - it's explained in the profile.
    I wouldn't tell his name in case he was banned by mistake. But you're right.

The two others, banned the same day and time, is in the list so here the list was updated quite early.

Why I want to know is if he used an engine or something. Or if he had multiple accounts. His profile doesn't show any funnyness, like sky rocketting rating or anything.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 22:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I wouldn't tell his name in case he was banned by mistake. But you're right.

The two others, banned the same day and time, is in the list so here the list was updated quite early.

Why I want to know is if he used an engine or something. Or if he had multiple accounts. His profile doesn't show any funnyness, like sky rocketting rating or anything.
    Read his profile, he isn't banned.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 22:251 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Read his profile, he isn't banned.
    At exactly 11 Jul '07 01:06 (my local time) he resigned 68 games in one go. It's not possible to to this within a sole minute.

In Tournament 2251 he had a line over his name for over a day.

I won both the tournament games, got no rating, but in the games information I can still read "Player banned - game resigned".

Something is quite fishy here...

Edit: And now I read his profile and can read part of the explanation. This makes this thread obsolete...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree