1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 07:40
    Most of the site works well on a handheld, except for the board (I've set it to micro size and to use the handheld version). Each line of squares wraps around so that there is effectively one square of space between each line - makes it impossible to read.

Has anyone found a solution to this?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 15:18
    Originally posted by t0lkien
    Most of the site works well on a handheld, except for the board (I've set it to micro size and to use the handheld version). Each line of squares wraps around so that there is effectively one square of space between each line - makes it impossible to read.

Has anyone found a solution to this?
    Is this any help?

http://mobile.redhotpawn.com/

P-
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 02:50
    Yeah I discovered that last night, but the boards have the same issue. Thanks though.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 20:59
    Originally posted by t0lkien
    Yeah I discovered that last night, but the boards have the same issue. Thanks though.
    Alongside the 'mobile.redhotpawn.com' there is a link in the 'My Board Settings' page that allows a "reduced feature" board to be used. The link is in the text just below the board size option.

Might be worth a try.
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 19:03
    Tried everything 🙂 I think the issue is with the way the blackberry browsers display the Java stuff - it happens with both the blackberry browser and Mini-Opera, so it seems it's low level stuff.

It's a shame because I really want to be able to update moves while mobile, and although I can see all the pieces and squares, having them out of order etc. is too confusing and dangerous - I'd make a wrong move for sure.
  6. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 03:16
    Is there a way to update moves using text instead of the graphic display? That at least would work mobile then.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 02:45
    Web site works great on the iPhone Safari browser... great job RedHotPawn!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree