1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Dec '07 09:224 edits
    Please accept out apologies if you have been experiencing problems accessing the site over the weekend just past. Some users have been repeatedly presented with an error message.

We have a mass of site-feedback regarding this issue, so although not experienced by the site admins or our server monitoring services, we appreciate the number of people impacted.

-Russ

Further reports of this issue here please Thread 82123
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    03 Dec '07 21:20
    Originally posted by Russ
    Please accept out apologies if you have been experiencing problems accessing the site over the weekend just past. Some users have been repeatedly presented with an error message.

We have a mass of site-feedback regarding this issue, so although not experienced by the site admins or our server monitoring services, we appreciate the number of people impacted.

-Russ

Does being the Boss of RHP render you immune from Grammar Nazi attacks?
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 01:27
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ

What a head ache this must be for you! I've had the odd problem but nothing unbearable. Good luck with your diagnosis doc. 😉
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 09:14
    After a trouble free 12 hours, I am very confident that the issue was localised to the diagnosed problem. So, all good then.

-Russ
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 09:151 edit
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Does being the Boss of RHP render you immune from Grammar Nazi attacks?
    No, but if you do, I'll get the ban hammer out 😛

-Russ
  6. Joined
    04 Dec '07
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 23:49
    I had to create a second account so I could post in this thread,my repeated emails to you are not resolving the issue.I now have multiple accounts so please if you must ban me at least repair my other account first.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree