1. Joined
    24 Sep '07
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 20:40
    I want to buy a non-sub a subscription as a gift without doing it with him. Is there a way to do this?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 20:49
    Originally posted by meta x zen
    I want to buy a non-sub a subscription as a gift without doing it with him. Is there a way to do this?
    Yes there is. Make sure you are logged in, then click any player's star to get to the subs page.

Order a subscription, and when you return to the site, you can name the recipient of the subscription. Their account will be updated, but it will appear on your subs page.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 20:511 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes there is. Make sure you are logged in, then click any player's star to get to the subs page.

Order a subscription, and when you return to the site, you can name the recipient of the subscription. Their account will be updated, but it will appear on your subs page.

-Russ
    As always, you should copy the correct spelling of the name and paste it in the box... don't want it going to the wrong user.

P-
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 21:38
    Originally posted by meta x zen
    I am buying a 1 year subscription for the winner of the Pooh Clan Tournament (and I certainly don't want to do it with any of those guys! 😠). Will this gift subscription automaticly renew?
  5. The sky
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 22:55
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I am buying a 1 year subscription for the winner of the Pooh Clan Tournament (and I certainly don't want to do it with any of those guys! 😠). Will this gift subscription automaticly renew?
    Just send feedback to Russ saying that you don't want it to be recurrent, and it won't renew automatically.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 23:44
    all subscriptions donated to me will be appreciated with heartfelt gratitude
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 03:19
    Thanks Russ - Now my friend is going to have to do that thing that my wife won't do for me....

(play in a banded tournament)

(God I'm sad...)
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    12 Mar '08 03:20
    Originally posted by coquette
    all subscriptions donated to me will be appreciated with heartfelt gratitude
    Chess junkie looking for a fix. Use to be such a nice girl......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree