1. Joined
    16 Oct '03
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 11:51
    Hello, i've just returned from vacation to find i've been timed out in several games, all of which i've still got time left in my timebank.

All games are completed with "Move Timeout" is this an automatic timeout or one that has been claimed and either way how has it happened when i have time remaining?

games 5253012 / 5253015 / 4998305 / 4998304 / 4879001

Many thanks, James
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 12:00
    When the game is finished, in one way or another, the time data seems to be lost somewhere, they just aren't right. Perhaps a bug.

Make your own calculations and if you still think that there is time left in the time bank, send a feedback (link below) to the game moderator to get it fixed.
  3. Joined
    16 Oct '03
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 12:08
    thanks for the quick reply!

most of the games were a long way through abd i don't have a couple of hours to go through and check if the timebanks are right or not

its partly my own fault - i set my vacation dates for my actual vacation, which finished yesterday, meaning i got timed out a 2am this morning rather than just now when i've sigend in to complete moves.

i suppose i'll have to put it down as a lesson learned, but the bug about the time left needs sorting - if i'd have checked all of the games to find no timebank left then fair enough, no complaints.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 18:46
    Originally posted by crosljam
    thanks for the quick reply!

most of the games were a long way through abd i don't have a couple of hours to go through and check if the timebanks are right or not

its partly my own fault - i set my vacation dates for my actual vacation, which finished yesterday, meaning i got timed out a 2am this morning rather than just now when i've sigend in to com ...[text shortened]... i'd have checked all of the games to find no timebank left then fair enough, no complaints.
    I agree, the bug is annoying, but is livable if you're not risquing timouts.
    However, no one have made any complaints that the correct times are wrong, only what the system reports.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '08 20:39
    You're supposed to add time in to move before your vacation time expires.
  6. Joined
    16 Oct '03
    Moves
    21 Aug '08 14:24
    cheers, i've realised that now - when i set the vacation i did it very quickly and just set for the days i was away, next tiem i'll know better!
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Aug '08 03:46
    Originally posted by crosljam
    cheers, i've realised that now - when i set the vacation i did it very quickly and just set for the days i was away, next tiem i'll know better!
    It's always good to book a few extra days for a vacation if you have them. You can always un book days that you will not be using when you return.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree