1. Joined
    12 Mar '10
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 16:35
    Hi all,

Is there one opponent you have played numerous times and the results are close?

I have played 40 games against another user. W=19, L17, D=4

Pretty close contest
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 18:20
    Originally posted by Perreby
    Hi all,

Is there one opponent you have played numerous times and the results are close?

I have played 40 games against another user. W=19, L17, D=4

Pretty close contest
    I've played most agains the famous Zorro the fox- 24 games.
    Without looking at each game I don't know the total wins/losses because it says in games explorer thematic games are excluded from the database and I may have played some against him
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 22:08
    Originally posted by venda
    I've played most agains the famous Zorro the fox- 24 games.
    Without looking at each game I don't know the total wins/losses because it says in games explorer thematic games are excluded from the database and I may have played some against him
    My home->my performance

I've played 58 games against burningbush on this site, won 24 drawn 6, lost 28.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 06:221 edit
    Ithrowwithclocks 302 games w187 l92
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 12:52
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    My home->my performance

I've played 58 games against burningbush on this site, won 24 drawn 6, lost 28.
    Yes.I know that thanks but if you hit the explore button it says thematic games aren't included in the database so I thought perhaps they didn't show on the my performance list either.
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 17:06
    Originally posted by venda
    Yes.I know that thanks but if you hit the explore button it says thematic games aren't included in the database so I thought perhaps they didn't show on the my performance list either.
    I checked and thematic games are included in those statistics. If you have some thematic games against a player they'll be in that list, but when you hit "Explore" they stop being included.
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 18:51
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I checked and thematic games are included in those statistics. If you have some thematic games against a player they'll be in that list, but when you hit "Explore" they stop being included.
    ok thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree