1. Bath UK
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 06:12
    Was playing a game with several moves but suddenly it disappeared from my mail list and I don't know how to get back to it
    Help please
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 06:29
    Originally posted by The Champion 2000
    Was playing a game with several moves but suddenly it disappeared from my mail list and I don't know how to get back to it
    Help please
    There is a forum called the help forum that is better for this, but since we're here...

I looked at your game list and you have 4 in progress games. If you were expecting more than that to be in progress then the only reason one could disappear is because your opponent deleted it - which they and you can do for the first three moves for challenges. If you were expecting 4 games to be in progress then try the following: Click on "my games" in the top left of the browser window, then when you get to the "My Games" page there is a menu with the title "Folders" on the left of the screen, click on "All Games". If you still can't find your games click on the bar called "Game Status Filter" this will open up a menu - Click on "All". If that doesn't do it then I give up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree