1. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 18:25
    Hi guys,
    I'm looking for possible christmas presents, and I was wondering if any of you know if Nigel Short has written an autobiography. I know he has written books on chess, but can't find a biography. Thanks for your help in advance.

Steve
  2. e4
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 00:59
    Funnily enough when we were talking he did mention he was in negotiations with the John
    Nunn publishing house about a book of his games. The content was being discussed.

Nigel reckons his well know games are too....well known, he says he has played
    some very good lesser known and instructive games it was about here the title .
    'Not the Timman Game' came up.

The Inner Game by Dominic Lawson gives a good insight into Nigel's life.
  3. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 17:20
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Funnily enough when we were talking he did mention he was in negotiations with the John
    Nunn publishing house about a book of his games. The content was being discussed.

Nigel reckons his well know games are too....well known, he says he has played
    some very good lesser known and instructive games it was about here the title .
    'Not the Timman Game' came up.

The Inner Game by Dominic Lawson gives a good insight into Nigel's life.
    Thanks for your help Greenpawn. The Inner Game sounds a good read about the 93 Match.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree