07 Nov '15 09:13
    Always dig this guy

YouTube : GM Alex Yermolinski
  2. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 01:59
    Yermo used to be the gm in Residence at the Mechanics chess club in San Francisco. those were good times. I would walk over after work and sit in the back and listen to his lectures once in awhile.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 11:57
    Originally posted by nimzo5
    Yermo used to be the gm in Residence at the Mechanics chess club in San Francisco. those were good times. I would walk over after work and sit in the back and listen to his lectures once in awhile.
    yes he mentions it in his video, I like his straight talking no jive approach, one of my favourite commentators, always tells it like it is. The most annoying thing is, is that the uploader did not post the last parts of the video.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 13:471 edit
    He is going to compete in Belgrade Trophy in November. I would ask him if I could get a discount in internet lessons as an RHP member...
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 15:451 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    He is going to compete in Belgrade Trophy in November. I would ask him if I could get a discount in internet lessons as an RHP member...
    wow he is legend, he says that its risky playing tournaments beause it can be expensive and there is no way of knowing if you will recoup the costs from any winnings. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree