1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 15:47
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    So you want to retreat back to that again?

I can kill plants with my rototiller and it takes very little time before grass and other weeds grow back. Hurricanes cause even less damage to the plants than farmers do to their fields trying to kill as many weeds as possible. You really are foolish for clinging to such a weak theory.

http://www.washingt ...[text shortened]... ain-drough/

There is no evidence that hurricanes will increase. That is mere scare mongering.
    You do know perhaps, that hot air can hold more water than cool air, right? Do you deny even this? Higher temperatures means more rain and in hurricanes, more flooding, which definitely will ruin a farmer's day.

https://www.livescience.com/28489-sandy-after-six-months.html
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    20 Jun '17 18:43
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Oh, then you don't know...
    diddly-squat?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 16:30
    Originally posted by humy
    Farmers killing weeds isn't a problem.
    Hurricanes killing crops is.
    And so is your moronic irrelevancies..
    That has nothing to do with CO2. FAIL!
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 16:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You do know perhaps, that hot air can hold more water than cool air, right? Do you deny even this? Higher temperatures means more rain and in hurricanes, more flooding, which definitely will ruin a farmer's day.

https://www.livescience.com/28489-sandy-after-six-months.html
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/7/climate-change-models-wrong-predicting-rain-drough/
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 17:552 edits
    That has nothing to do with CO2.
    science says more CO2 means more global warming means more intense hurricanes that destroy more crops; and weed control has nothing to do with that. Which part of that don't you comprehend?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 15:55
    science says more CO2 means more global warming means more intense hurricanes that destroy more crops; and weed control has nothing to do with that. Which part of that don't you comprehend?
    "science says more CO2 means more global warming means more intense hurricanes"

What is your source of information?
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 20:21
    "science says more CO2 means more global warming means more intense hurricanes"

What is your source of information?
    science, which unlike you, I am qualified in.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 18:55
    So you are afraid to post your source of info? I'm not surprised.
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    03 Jul '17 20:309 edits
    So you are afraid to post your source of info? .
    As you well know, I have already posted my sources to you many times in the past but you apparently don't process nor accept nor understand any of the science or scientific validity. Are you afraid to? I'm not surprised.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 10:53
    Can't say I've ever heard an actual, competent (and qualified) scientist ever make such a ridiculously immature and unprofessional claim.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '17 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Can't say I've ever heard an actual, competent (and qualified) scientist ever make such a ridiculously immature and unprofessional claim.
    Even if it is true? Do you figure YOU are more qualified in science than H?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 16:10
    As you well know, I have already posted my sources to you many times in the past but you apparently don't process nor accept nor understand any of the science or scientific validity. Are you afraid to? I'm not surprised.
    You have NOT posted any website that proves what you have claimed. Furthermore, I already proved to you that farmers tilling fields cause more damage to plants than hurricanes. Your theory that hurricanes will diminish CO2 fertilization is absolute crap apparent to anybody educated adequately in science.
    You constantly lie and make up stuff that is stupid. Nobody is to blame for that other than you. More lies only make you look foolish. I don't understand why you persist to embarrass yourself, but it is not my problem. It is yours.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 16:14
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    That is exactly why I questioned his science credentials. I think he has a bad case of psychological projection. Most of his criticism of others applies only to himself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree