1. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 20:19
    Yes, when you want [threadid] to make a thread link it will be [threaded] meaning you have to change it which was done in the first example, not the second...to change it is a minor pain in the tocus but forgetting to change it is a major pain in the tocus because obviously the link doesn't work, and when several hundred messages to club members ask them to click [threaded], well, what more can I say?...Is there a way to avoid this particular spellcheck glitchy?
    Thank You,
    LEUR the grouch.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Jul '16 08:26
    Originally posted by LEUR
    Yes, when you want [threadid] to make a thread link it will be [threaded] meaning you have to change it which was done in the first example, not the second...to change it is a minor pain in the tocus but forgetting to change it is a major pain in the tocus because obviously the link doesn't work, and when several hundred messages to club members ask them to cl ...[text shortened]... ay?...Is there a way to avoid this particular spellcheck glitchy?
    Thank You,
    LEUR the grouch.
    I presume that the Alteration has to be done on your System.

I always try to avoid automatic correction, since I do work in science and spellcheckers are not really helpful most of times.
  3. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 13:43
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I presume that the Alteration has to be done on your System.

I always try to avoid automatic correction, since I do work in science and spellcheckers are not really helpful most of times.
    ...oh...😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree